Thursday, February 16, 2017

The forget-me-not blue wedding palette

Forget-me-nots and pale yellow roses combined in a Spring bouquet for your wedding.
 
       A wedding bouquet that includes forget-me-nots insures that a groom will always remember his wedding anniversary. Forget-me-nots also look charming when paired with a variety of blooms. Choose white roses and blushing carnations, dyed to match the colors of your bridemaid's dresses , for a traditional early Spring bouquet. You could also pair those tiny blue buds with daffodils for an Easter themed wedding or create a bouquet of forget-me-nots paired ivory magnolias? The scent would be heavenly!
       Ivory or any "off-white" color paired with a soft green and brilliant robin's egg blue would make for a memorable vintage wedding day. Choose traditional white stationary trimmed in blue and use a classic grey font. Keep it clean, crisp and simple.

Wedding forget-me-not bouquets, cakes and trimmings:

No comments:

Post a Comment